PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I was shopping on P&C today and found 8oz tins of several favorites on sale, cheaper than bulk! I snagged up some Louisiana Red!
http://pipesandcigars.com/hehoto.html

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Too bad it doesn't include the Marquee Series. I'd be on that like white on rice...
-Jason

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Sorry, don't mean to steal the thread, but does anyone know if P&C will be applying their new 5 tin discount to SG blends? I tried asking them on facebook, but no reply yet.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Damn, anyone know how long this is going to last?
This is a pretty sweet freaking deal.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I don't know. I was going to buy some Louisiana Red in bulk and then I saw the tins. I went ahead and pulled the trigger because I was afraid it would disappear.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
This sale is still going on guys! Don't miss out.
I bought an 8oz tin of Larry's Blend and 8oz tin of Anniverssary Kake. Along with some other things. I can't wait!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Make it worth while. This stuff is cheaper than bulk at the moment. I don't see how they can even make money off these tins.
Maybe they overstocked and need to move tins?

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Done deal.
Anniversary Kake

Louisiana Red

10 to Midnight

Ambassador's Blend
On their way!
...with a bunch of other stuff too :lol:

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Placing my TAD order right now! Curse you baron! I will post what I got later!

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
This sale has been going on since the Chicago Pipe show, and I have been quietly amassing my Larry's Blend and Ten to Midnight stash 2 pounds a week since then. Needless to say the dog has been moved outdoors in needs for more shelving space where his crate used to be LOL

mtpipe

Lurker
Jan 18, 2012
You guys are killing me. I'm currently enjoying Butternut Burley and Trout Stream . I couldn't resist this deal, so Anniv. Kake and Egg Nog have been ordered. SInce I found this forum, PAD and TAD are taking over. Resistance is futile!!

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Yes I've quietly been building my stash kingdom. My wife stumbled onto part of it the other day and she kept saying when is enough a enough..........gee, I don't know if there is such a point.
My philosophy is Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.....keep building the stash.
:puffpipe:

mrdoody

Might Stick Around
May 3, 2012
MA, USA
does anyone know if P&C will be applying their new 5 tin discount to SG blends? I tried asking them on facebook, but no reply yet.
good luck. i've never been able to get those guys to respond to any sort of pre-sales contact. not sure what their story is.
doody.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I picked up Anniversary Kake and Louisiana Red yesterday. I have yet to try either one previously but they have received nice reviews here and www.tobaccoreviews.com so I trust your all's judgement.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Looks like the parts I was going to order for my 1911 are going to have to wait a while more; this was too good a deal to pass up. I just sent in my order.
8oz bulk SG Squadron Leader

4oz bulk H&H Black House

2oz tin H&H Magnum Opus

8oz tin H&H Larry's Blend

8oz tin H&H Anniversary Kake

8oz tin H&H Louisiana Red
I have never tried any of the H&H blends on this order, but they were recommended by guys here on another thread so I thought I would give em a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.