Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
Got myself a new pipe! An 80th Anniversary pipe from Kirsten and Tsuge! They released 80 pipes in the US and 80 pipes in Japan, now I want the japanese one, this is 70A. I'm not shy about how I'm a huge fan of Kirsten and am super excited that they started making pipes again. By the way, the new bowls on their pipes are looking incredible, they are doing new bowls and not their old stock, they also have some gorgous meerschaum bowls as well now. The future is looking good! I was gifted some nicely cellared Frog Morton's from 2000 that will probably be the first smoke today in this new pipe!
PSX_20180302_103216-vi.jpg

PSX_20180302_103250-vi.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a really intriguing design. It suggests art deco and steam punk with accents of Bauhaus, but it is also a nice fusion and integration of it all. Good smoking!

Very nice looking pipe, sharp metalwork. Me being usually not so worried about what others may think of me, I have still steered clear of these types of pipes. I do think they are cool looking, but something about these... But, I do think this one is especially nice, congratulations. Is it silver or another metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.