Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Fiammata is one of my all-time favorites. I clicked the link and saw none. Disappointed, but, I still have what I squirreled away prior to its demise.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Did anyone pick up any of these? If so, what are your impressions?

Thanks!
I got the vaper/va/aro. Only tried the VaPer and Aro so far they are both really good. Ill get to the straight VA tonight. All the tins were bulging as well, so maybe ill transfer everything to jars?

The VaPer (fiamatta) is very dark fruit/plum/fig forward with a very fermented funky tin note so thats nice. I dont like the roomnote but cant stand va/vaper roomnotes anyway so thats nothing new.

The aromatic (sea rock) is a nice vanilla/butterscotch which isnt overpowering or artificial tasting. Not goopy or overly moist either, killer roomnote - love it.

I got super lucky to get them, just happened to be checking my email right when they dropped.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
I got the vaper/va/aro. Only tried the VaPer and Aro so far they are both really good. Ill get to the straight VA tonight. All the tins were bulging as well, so maybe ill transfer everything to jars?

The VaPer (fiamatta) is very dark fruit/plum/fig forward with a very fermented funky tin note so thats nice. I dont like the roomnote but cant stand va/vaper roomnotes anyway so thats nothing new.

The aromatic (sea rock) is a nice vanilla/butterscotch which isnt overpowering or artificial tasting. Not goopy or overly moist either, killer roomnote - love it.

I got super lucky to get them, just happened to be checking my email right when they dropped.
Thanks for the report. I'm chomping at the bit to try these!

Reactions: Peter Turbo