PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
For those interested, I'll be hosting another pipe meet up at Smokey Joe's Cigar Lounge in Fife, WA (just outside Tacoma, WA). The same as I've done in the past; come and go as you please. Hang out for an hour or all day. Your choice. I'll be there from about 1-7pm, so feel free to stop by. Smokey Joe's has plenty of great food and beverage choices, a huge cigar selection at good prices and it's just a cool atmosphere.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I will have to be there "in spirit," because it sounds like great fun, but Tacoma-area is a bit of a hike from here.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
It will be nice to meet up with you again wyfbane. Being that you live within minutes of me now, its a shame we haven't got together for a smoke. We'll have to fix that after the Pipe Meet Up.
DeathMetal - It would be cooler if you were there in person, but "in spirit" works too. :puffy:

May 4, 2015
You guys both going to be there at 1? I don't have a ton of time today but I want to make sure I catch both of ya.

May 4, 2015
This was a portion of the tobacco buffet.. Sadly I had to leave early!
20170716_142013.jpg

jeffro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2017
To The Metal Head Cigar Guy, and the four other Guy's that where there.

Hello, I am Jeff the guy from Yakima, I was there with my Friend Rob also from Yakima. I was the one you asked to review or give my impression of the Gawith/Hoggarth Kendal Ennerdale Flake tobacco, For your YouTube channel.

I had a great time meeting Yourself the other pipe smoking gentlemen that also showed up at Smokey Joe's

I am still in shock a little about that afternoon! Fist off, all five of you guy's accepted My friend Rob and I into your meet up with welcoming arms. And also shared a great amount of pipe Tobacco for everyone sitting there!

That was an Awesome experience! I was lucky enough to try smoke some tobacco's I have been wondering about for a while, And the Ennerdale was one of them, So thankyou you guy's for sharing that!

Also thank you for answering the questions I had about the Meerschaum pipe stem mounting types. And giving us a look at that fantastic Lion carved meerschaum you acquired. I just joined this forum so I am a newbie. Can you please add or friend me.

And also you others that where there on Sunday.

In closing it was great to meet you and the four other gentlemen! I had a blast on that day! Thank-you!

Jeff or jeffro on this forum

May 4, 2015
Jeff! Great seeing you on here, buddy! It was awesome meeting you and getting to hang for a bit on Sunday. Please let me know when you're back at Smokey Joe's, as it's right up the road. I'll be there!

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
You're absolutely welcome Jeff. Glad you picked a great day to hang out at Smokey Joe's. We're definitely an accepting bunch and we're very happy you joined us. Thanks for doing the review. For the record, I tried the Ennerdale today based off your comments. It was an interesting smoke, and I'm getting ready to post my review on YouTube. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good but it was definitely different. Welcome to the forums!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.