PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
You can add me to the list. I love a bowl of 5B in the morning with coffee, get's the day started off with a bang. It's also a great late afternoon pick me up. :puffy:

Jul 15, 2011
5 Brothers is good for when I need that "I swear I'm going to hit the next person that asks me a stupid question with a hammer" smoke, good to take the edge off of a stressful day of work or when life just gets to be a little too much, I dont think I could smoke it all day every day though.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Only tried it once (just got my first pouch the other day). It was pretty good. Seemed like a somewhat sweet, spicy cigarette to my palate. But I think I let it burn too hot, which is easy to do. I got it expressly for the pick-me-up. Irish Flake is good for that, too, but 5 Bros is much easier to pack and light.

waymon

Lurker
Feb 11, 2013
Put me on the 'Love it' list as well. Five Brothers is also a great ghost buster. If you have a ghost in your pipe, smoke a few bowls of Five Brothers and the ghost will disappear!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Yup mate, good stuff! But not at home. I find it the perfect smoke for a break at work. You only get 15 minutes which is barely a start for a regular smoke. 5 Bro's is quick to light, nuff nic to carry you over and it burns really fast. It is the ultimate work, break baccy.

Jul 15, 2011
Five Brothers is also a great ghost buster. If you have a ghost in your pipe, smoke a few bowls of Five Brothers and the ghost will disappear!
A few bowls of Five Brothers is also a great way to break in a new pipe. Makes the beginnings of a good, solid, sturdy cake.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
img0940gs.jpg

2.79 a pack, or 25 bucks /dozen box. It's my dirty little secret, I mix it with a bunch of stuff.

wallace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2012
Mike- I was just going to ask the same question. Haven't tried it yet, gonna make it a part of the next order.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Mike, I live next to the Akwesasne Mohawk Reservation, I don't know where from, but the smokeshop I frequent is still getting the old Pinkerton 12 pack boxes. I gotta believe this will soon come to an end, but in November (my last purchase), it was still status quo.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Nice. I find it to be a great take-the-edge off smoke. A small bowl goes down great with a beer. I have an issue not inhaling strang tobaccos. For me this one has the most vitamin N of any blend I have tried. Black irish xx rope comes close but this stuff delivers the puch quick. I'll be ordering more after my free sample is gone.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Add me to the list. Great no nonsense burley. It's got taste, good nic hit, good price, what's not to like?

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Add me to the list! After receiving a free sample I decided to buy some. I don't use it in my pipes but for my RYO cigarettes instead. Been using a 75% Stokkebye Amsterdam / 25% 5Bros blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.