PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
The 4th Annual Northwest Pipe Meet Up will be held July 12, 2015 at Smokey Joe's Cigar Lounge in Fife, Washington. Fife is just outside Tacoma, WA. Some of you may be familiar with Smokey Joe's as its the same venue where the Seattle Pipe Club host their monthly meetings. People are free to come and go as they please and the event will go from about 1pm to 8pm. Smokey Joe's is an awesome cigar lounge as I've been there numerous times. The food is very good, there is a large assortment of beer, micro-brews and other beverages. The wait staff is very friendly and the lounge is always full of great people.
If your interested in attending please let me know. I know its a bit early but I thought I would give you guys an early start to plan for the day. Hope to see you guys there.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Why am I always scheduled the be out of town during these things?!! Hopefully I'll be retired soon and it won't be a problem.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
It'll be good to see you again! I still smoke that cob 2nd you gave me whenever I want a big bowl of VA. I smoked it yesterday in fact.
:D
I will bring lots of tobacco and pipes. Should be a grand ole time!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
It may. I will ask Matt. It should be the Wednesday following this gathering. It would be great to have you out here. :)

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Bumping, as I thought about this today. I have duty that day, so I will be in town as opposed to being with the wife and kidlets down by Portland.
Looking forward to this!!
Les, the SPC meeting is the 8th, so it is the Wednesday prior to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.