PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I just recieved my first order from these folks..When I called them they were very friendly on the phone.They took my information and asked me what I wanted to order.They told me it would be here today (it was) Ordering from them was a pleasure.I won't hesitate to do so again.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I have always received the best customer service from 4noggins. And I live one day's shipping away, so I never wait long for delivery.

Jan 8, 2013
I've ordered a couple times at least from 4noggins. And they ship insanely fast. I honestly don't know how it's possible.... unless....

rich-gottleb-01.jpg

10.jpg

...unless Rich from 4noggins is actually Santa Clause! I see a resemblance. Anyone else see a resemblance?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yup. 4noggins got a package of gift tobacco to a friend at a difficult-to-deliver Queens (NYC) address in

short order, given it is the Bermuda Triangle of mail delivery. Good folks, and both a sponsor and Forums

member.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I sing the praise to 4noggins too, nothing but great experiences and little things like providing really nice size samples of blends to try when I've requested which I'll then buy the next order if I liked it. I believe Rich mentioned before he flew shipments to the post office which would explain the really quick shipping

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again, 4noggins creeps me out. I think someone there can read my mind or is hacking my computer. They know what I want and ship it before I place the order. That's the only way it could be delivered so fast!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
How many of 'our' tobacco purchases are impulsive/compulsive? Speedy delivery is nice. I can handle waiting a few days.

I ordered tobacco from P&C on Sunday and it arrived yesterday.

Reasonable expectations will be rewarded with a higher rate of satisfaction.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
4noggins has a substantial inventory on all fronts and offers pipes and tobacco you can't get at

other online retailers, sometimes at the moment and sometimes not at all.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Here's what immediately comes to mind when I think of Rich and 4noggins -
Great customer service.

Aims to please.

Hunts down out of stock blends for customers.

Fair prices for tins and shipping.

Friendly.

KNOWLEDGEABLE (Bold caps for that one).
And last but not least; Rich is one heck of a nice guy. Even my mustache aspires to be like his!
Pipestud

james80

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 16, 2012
Also shipping internationally, so we folks in the UK can enjoy some of the blends not available here is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.