PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I see Cortezattic has a review of this on Luxury Tobacco Reviews. Does anyone else smoke it?
I find it is very good. I get a citrus flavor from the tin note. It's probably the coolest smoking Va/Per I have tried so far, and it stays mild right to the end of the dottle. That makes it more forgiving than some Va/Pers which can get a bit harsh for me. It burns well and seldom needs a relight.
When I have occasion to smoke two blends in a day, this is a good compliment to Old Dark Fired. Old Dark Fired has a heavy and dark earthy taste and will knock you over with both its flavor and strength. Then for a second smoke Prairie Wind is light and sweet and mild.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Well. Now you've done it, Philip. I've been on a solid VaPer kick for awhile with a brief foray into Rattray Red Raparree and now I've got to order some of this. I hope it never ends though, as I'm on the quest for the best tobacco ever. Once I find it, then I don't know what I'll do for fun. BTW, I think that Rich is an excellent guy to do business with and I will continue to support 4noggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.