4noggins Pipe Photos - Actual Pipe You Receive?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.Jr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

Do you guys know if the photos are the actual pipes they send? I’ve searched the website but apparently there’s no info on that.

By the way, I’ve placed an international order 1 week ago and it still shows “processing”. No luck trying to email them. They simply don’t reply back.

What’s the longest you’ve waited for this “processing” to update?

Thanks!

Reactions: k9shag

Alex.Jr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2020
You better call to find out for sure... A few of the popular vendors don’t as I’ve found out. I can confirm that Smoking Pipes does...
I’ll try to contact them again but it’s been quite hard to get an answer.

Alex.Jr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2020
As a general operating principle, when I have questions about a financial transaction I get them answered before I go ahead. Kind of beside the point after the cow has left the barn.
I just ordered tobacco last week. Sorry if I didn’t make myself clear and ended up mixing the two questions.

By the way I agree with you. The entire reason I’m asking this is to be prepared with all info about the pipes for future orders.

thanks anyway ?

Last edited:

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Hello everyone,

Do you guys know if the photos are the actual pipes they send? I’ve searched the website but apparently there’s no info on that.

By the way, I’ve placed an international order 1 week ago and it still shows “processing”. No luck trying to email them. They simply don’t reply back.

Thanks!

My background is in IT, and I can tell you that in good eCommerce, orders are processed in 24-48 hours, 72 is a stretch, and then shipped the same. Some companies, depending on the time, process and ship same day.

So if this has already gone 4-5 business days, also no email response, that is what we call in the Industry Red Flag(s).

Forget your orders, cancel them, get your money back and move on, simple as that. ;)

Reactions: anotherbob

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
One other thing about 4Noggins or any other online business, Technology has ‘Email Auto Responders’, so if something has come up, and email replies will be delayed, then you CREATE and SEND out an AUTO REPLY!

SORRY there are no excuses allowed, when we have Email Auto Reply!

A company can send out an Auto Reply to let people know what is going on, in case business or normal communication is going to be delayed.

:poop: ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
One other thing about 4Noggins or any other online business, Technology has ‘Email Auto Responders’, so if something has come up, and email replies will be delayed, then you CREATE and SEND out an AUTO REPLY!

SORRY there are no excuses allowed, when we have Email Auto Reply!

A company can send out an Auto Reply to let people know what is going on, in case business or normal communication is going to be delayed.

:poop: ?
the old sorry we can't get back to you, due to an insane demand for our product we are focus on getting all the orders out of the door before the boss goes crazy and kills us all. Or something like that. Solid point.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
the old sorry we can't get back to you, due to an insane demand for our product we are focus on getting all the orders out of the door before the boss goes crazy and kills us all. Or something like that. Solid point.

That is why I said use the ole Email Auto Responder. ;)

Don’t leave people hanging...

D7B259B8-A3E8-4438-9151-535FED2D01C4.jpeg

Hello businesses! ?

How to Create an Effective Email Autoresponder + Templates​

Reactions: cohibajoe

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
Did you ever get a response on actual pipe photo question?

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
Did your order ever update from processing? Or arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.