PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I just ordered myself some more Three Blind Moose, PS Nougat, and 4noggins Aro Sampler pack. Now to play the waiting game... Lol.

TBH I really think I prefer aros over anything else but I've like the majority of blends I've tried. Such a flavorful hobby :p

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Hey Nick, let me know how that aro sampler is. I've been leaning towards the aros this summer myself.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Will do Brian! There's alot of good reviews on the blends in the sampler pack so I jumped on it.
I forgo to mention I also ordered some PS Luxury Twist Flake. Read good reviews about it so I ordered 2oz to try it out.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
The Aro sampler pack from 4noggins was the very first TAD i ever made and two of those blends are still my ultimate favorite blends, Killington and Lord Methleys. I am sure you will really enjoy that TAD Nick.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Ordered a couple tins of nightcap last night. First order from these guys so ill see how it goes, as of now I still have not got any delivery notice. Don't know how long it takes to process orders to ship. If anyone knows how long usually for shipment notice please advise me. Thanks

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
usmarines, 4noggins usually ships very quickly. I generally receive my order within a week or so and I'm up in Canada. Rich and the team at 4noggins are first class in my opinion.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
usmarines, I ordered just last week from Rich and I received email notice the next day, and the package the day after that. Rich has always been good with shipping.
see my post here: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/4noggins-in-41-hours

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Thanks guys for the heads up, just so happen that I checked my email a few minutes ago and yep, he shipped already. I think I'm going to have a great relationship with this company, and look forward to upcoming orders. I noticed some house blends I might have to give a try, does any have any suggestion? I love smoky smooth English Latakia blends. Wife and I love strong tobacco blends chocked full of nicotine.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
I noticed some house blends I might have to give a try, does any have any suggestion?
His house blends are outta-this-world. I'll recommend Bald Headed Teacher, which many here enjoy alot. Today I sampled, for the first time, Bakerstree USA. I've only smoked two bowls, but man is it ever good. Sweet virginia, orientals and a touch of latakia. I really think I may make this part of my daily rotation. Prairie Wind is an excellent Va/Per, a virginia forward with Perique. Nice and tasty.
If you like aros, try Essence of Vermont, though not strong on aro flavor. Or, Father Orin, with a touch of Bourbon. YUM!
Next time you place an order, request a sample of one or two of his house blends. He has sent me what I've asked for.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions, I will give these a try you mentioned, and I will ask for a small sample next time. Who knows he might have sent me a sampler since it was my first order from him. Ill keep you guys informed.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
I'll second that!!! I have tried his Bald Headed Teacher and Three Blind Moose and they are both very good!! Incant wait to try out the sampler!!

cavendish36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
4noggins is my favorite goto for anything pipe-related, and the shipping is the fastest I've ever experienced. I tend to browse his site at least every other day. Just placed another order about 2 hours ago...

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
IMHO Rich is a master blender. When you smoke his blends you can definately tell they are top notch. Time well spent on his behalf so the rest of us can enjoy a good smoke.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
USMarines: I live in Tennessee. I order one day from 4Noggins, and a couple of days later, my order is sitting on the front steps. Amazing service from Vermont to Ten-o-see.
Rich is tops. His house blends are wonderful. I'm not much on aros, but I like the 4Noggins Aros. With Bald Headed Teacher, Rich has blended one of the great blends of our time IMO.
You can't go wrong and you won't be disappointed with 4Noggins.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
After waiting paitently for my package it came this morning as I was making my coffee. The usual wait time of a week isn't half bad for good tobacco.
img_0287-450x600.jpg

I packed up a bowl of the Double Fantasy and went out on the patio to enjoy my morning smoke. I enjoyed the first bowl but I really don't feel I can make a decisive review with only having smoked one bowl. My reviews will come a little later as I smoke my way through my new treats.
I can't wait to try the Twist Flake. That was the first one I opened and smelled and it smells amazing! I can definatley tell I'm going to like this smoke. This will be my after work smoke tonight with a cup of tea on the patio.
Edit: Reload pic and spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.