PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
IJ8v60sb.jpg

But seriously. I want to say that this forum is great, the people on it are, besides you, really really nice and generous.

I've learn so much here.

Such a nice place to chat and talk about all our pipes and tobaccos.

I wish I had a physical "pipe club" to go to, but I don't so this is the "virtual" version of it.

And you guys make it "plenty".
Now, I heard that once in the purple group, there are medals, badges, pins, pens, free samples, signed pipes and welcome gifts, right ?

May 4, 2015
Now, I heard that once in the purple group, there are medals, badges, pins, pens, free samples, signed pipes and welcome gifts, right ?
Oh, yeah. I received mine via next-day air.
Congrats on 500. I also appreciate the virtual pipe club here.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I got an award for my first post, a big certificate appeared on the screen with "ERROR 505" on it, still don't know what that means, couldn't find anything on Pipedia.com :roll:

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
Purple is my favorite color. Can't wait to get mine!
This place is great. I have a local club, but I am moving in November and won't have one near the new place. These sorry wackos will have to do.
I think they'll do just fine. :)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
What a load of shit... this place is filled with a bunch of losers connected by a filthy habit we find charming... people with nothing better to do than to chat virtually about our habit so that for at least a bit, we feel less alone in our smoke..
I'm having a day and I apologize for that. I'm likely projecting my own inadequacies onto this lovely forum... or not :) what I meant to say was congrats :)

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Slight miscommunication there, you need to send free sample tobacco to all purple members. :mrgreen:

reverendsasquatch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Lancaster PA
I didn't notice you get bumped up into new colors w/ post counts. To be honest, I spent the first month or so on here just awe struck thinking 1-I have nothing to contribute to these threads and 2-where do I even start!? Gonna take me a long time to change colors, methinks.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
Great. I didn't know you got colors and stuff. Maybe it pays to have nothing else to do ! Great bunch of folks here, although a lot of times I'm glad I keep my boots on. Cause sometimes it gets a little deep !

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
carver, enjoy your posts. Congratulations on five hundred plus. Just don't be like me and overdo it. The purple free massages and steam room are nice. The single malt whiskey isn't too bad either.

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
Wait, what? The only reason I don't post more is because I thought with every color change status we had to break a board too.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"I'm a newbie but spend time on here now that I'm retired."
I think coyote is trying for the highest post count in the shortest possible time. Any awards for that? :wink:
Regards,
Jay.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
think coyote is trying for the highest post count in the shortest possible time. Any awards for that?
He really is a nice man, a thinker, and a bit of a philosopher, oh yah , a bit of a count hog too :rofl:
@1coyote, we love ya man

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
As you can see, reaching 500 is not qualification for the preferred category. One must accrue a yrs membership as well.

Congrats on both counts!

+1coyote

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"He really is a nice man, a thinker, and a bit of a philosopher..."
Indeed he is, and he has a Master's Degree don't you know? Whether it's in thinking or philosophy or not I wouldn't know :wink:
Hope you recover from your MAJOR surgery coyote and I hope you are still able to enjoy a bowl or three whilst being HORIZONTAL :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.