PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
Haven't been on here much lately because I haven't smoked. Don't know why that was a thing.
Anyway, I'm back to taking a whole day to finish a bowl and got an urge for a good Virginia. G.L. Pease doesn't do anything bad in my book, so I figured this was a sure thing. I was right. Tobacco looks and smells great, everything running the gamut from deep hay and lemon zest to that baked bread smell. I could eat this stuff. Loaded well in a Mario Grandi and took to flame beautifully. It's all here, good amount of sweetness, earthy, hint of something tart, all in good balance, no one thing outshining any of the others. I could see how this could bite a little if you pushed it but I didn't have that problem. Go slow and you'll be fine. If you need something that is a little lighter in nicotine but that is flavorful and that you could smoke all day this would be a fine choice. I'm sure the age on it just intensified all the flavors, and probably has more sweetness than a fresh tin, but I'm sure this would be good fresh as well. Great job on this one Greg!

Status
Not open for further replies.