PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
For all the Pete nuts out there here is a piece of gossip. I was recently at the factory for a tour and while there saw a photo on the factory floor of 4 new shapes being added to the Sherlock Holmes range. The first thought that jumped to mind was to snap a pic of the photo and then "leak" the pipes on here!! A little bit of "Scoop Newshound" action. But then I thought that the whole idea of doing that without permission was sort of rude and disrespectful to the fellows who were giving me the tour. Upon further thought this morning over a bowl of some peterson Delux mixture in a Peterson bulldog, I thought it couldn't hurt to let people know the new shapes were coming and to stoke up a little PAD. My fav of the 4 I saw is called the Moran another great example of Peterson getting creative with the Bulldog shape. I'll definately be jonesing for one when they come available. Cheers and have a nice sunday!

westcoastrich

Might Stick Around
Feb 17, 2011
Stacen,

Congratulations, I am so glad that you chose the desision to respect the privacy of the Peterson factory. They were being very nice oopening up their factory for your tour, and to take advantage of that would have been very, very, disrespectful. You should be proud of your upbringing and showing your true self, I commend you.

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
What your doing here Stacen is the right thing. Letting people know without stealing Petersons thunder. If they didn't want anyone to know they wouldn't have told you about it. It's obviously not a huge secret but then they still would like the publicity that a new product announcement brings.
I work for a camera company and know first hand just how annoying it is to have a product leaked by a 3rd party that we have trusted with that information. I commend you on your self restraint :puffpipe:
Can't wait to see the new pipes though, i'll be keeping an eye on the Petersons website

thesandpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2010
Just to confirm Stacen's helpful tip-off,the new issue of pipes are due to be manufactured in May and in the stores by July.

Status
Not open for further replies.