PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Wonder why they bumped up Three Year Matured to $16 when it’s regularly in stock at Smoking Pipes for about $11. They must have a huge supply of that stuff since it’s been on their site since Dunhill closed. (It goes out of stock, then comes right back in stock.)
P&C had the Dunhill Ready Rubbed and Three Year Matured in stock for $7.99 up until at least mid-July.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rdguy and BROBS
Jan 27, 2020
I’m a bit pissed not to get some three year matured, how does the topping compare to University Flake?

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
have you tried the VaPer? I've only tried the Red VA but it's great!
It's quite good. It's a very ketchupy Virginia. Not alot of bread or hay. Since I don't smoke dark fired Kentucky, it's what I reach for when I want something "darker" that is not Latakia

Reactions: BROBS

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
I loaded my cart, then actually decided to pass. Have enuf dunhill tins I guess. Now if they posted some Frog Morton that they suddenly found in the warehouse, I'd be down for that....

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
It's quite good. It's a very ketchupy Virginia. Not alot of bread or hay. Since I don't smoke dark fired Kentucky, it's what I reach for when I want something "darker" that is not Latakia
Damn. Gonna have to try it.

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Wonder why they bumped up Three Year Matured to $16 when it’s regularly in stock at Smoking Pipes for about $11. They must have a huge supply of that stuff since it’s been on their site since Dunhill closed. (It goes out of stock, then comes right back in stock.)
I would assume a wholesaler recently found a supply of these and cleared these out. Several sites recently restocked on these and at a premium. Doubt SP had these stashed in a hidden corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.