PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elasmo

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2019
Got my Ye Olde Signe....damn this is heaven sent. Love that blend and there's nothing like it I've ever found.

Reactions: ofafeather

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Ye Olde sign is the only one still available. Is it any good, it seems to have mixed reviews.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Standard Mixture popped up available again. I'll grab a tin of that and a tin of The Red Hunt by Warped, which by the way is excellent.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I actually have a few Dunhill blends unopened, one or two discontinued. Any energy on searches will be to locate blends of other brands that are still in production that I enjoy. Lots of interesting non-Dunhill/Peterson blends to explore. I'll enjoy the unobtainiums as I go.

Reactions: pantsBoots

laniromee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2018
I didn't care too much for the last iteration of Dunhill blends and never had any of the old stuff. But I feel for everyone who will miss them as we are all tobacco orphans in some way or another.

And this last batch went out pretty fast. Congratulations to anyone here who was able to make one last purchase.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I actually have a few Dunhill blends unopened, one or two discontinued. Any energy on searches will be to locate blends of other brands that are still in production that I enjoy. Lots of interesting non-Dunhill/Peterson blends to explore. I'll enjoy the unobtainiums as I go.
I’m with you on that. There is so much great tobacco out there that although I nostalgically appreciate the discontinued and challenging blends, I’m not hurting for wonderful things to smoke and try. The ones I really feel a loss for are the Lakelands as they can’t really be replaced. But I do have some to get you with.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.