Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Howdy Gang,

I just listed a total of 25 New in the Box Old Stock Pipes that hail from the 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s. All are known brand names from well respected and long-time pipe making factories like the old Stanwell factory in Denmark, the Savinelli factory in Italy, and the Chacom factory in France. The wood used back in those days, particularly the 1970’s when there was an abundance of 100 and 50 year old Briar stock, made these pipes just naturally great smokers. And with the care taken to ensure perfect drilling and old world workmanship, I think you will find these old classics to be super bargains, especially for the price!

And as a special offering to pipesmagazine.com members only, if you purchase one or more of these New Old Stock pipes, please just shoot me an email at steve@pipestud.com to let me know you are a member and I will immediately refund your shipping fee back to you.

Thanks!

Steve

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Howdy Gang,

I just listed a total of 25 New in the Box Old Stock Pipes that hail from the 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s. All are known brand names from well respected and long-time pipe making factories like the old Stanwell factory in Denmark, the Savinelli factory in Italy, and the Chacom factory in France. The wood used back in those days, particularly the 1970’s when there was an abundance of 100 and 50 year old Briar stock, made these pipes just naturally great smokers. And with the care taken to ensure perfect drilling and old world workmanship, I think you will find these old classics to be super bargains, especially for the price!

And as a special offering to pipesmagazine.com members only, if you purchase one or more of these New Old Stock pipes, please just shoot me an email at steve@pipestud.com to let me know you are a member and I will immediately refund your shipping fee back to you.

Thanks!

Steve
Nice. Just purchased this Brebbia. It's my first Brebbia in my collection.
Thanks Steve.

1581179721078.png

Status
Not open for further replies.