PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KaunThePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2022
New England
www.instagram.com
For me, I’m the opposite. I’ve never cared for the Dracula line. Something about them just never made me want one.

Just too much going on with the stem and never suited my tastes. I also think the “Dracula” theme turned me away.

…. But then again, I just bought a pipe with an orange stem so, different strokes I guess :LOL:
And that’s the beauty of this thing of ours. There is something for everyone! What turns off one, ignites (pun intended🤷) another🔥

Reactions: Piping Rooster

KaunThePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2022
New England
www.instagram.com
For me, I’m the opposite. I’ve never cared for the Dracula line. Something about them just never made me want one.

Just too much going on with the stem and never suited my tastes. I also think the “Dracula” theme turned me away.

…. But then again, I just bought a pipe with an orange stem so, different strokes I guess :LOL:
Here is my go to Halloween pipe… Eric Mills knocked it out of the park here. He has new Samhain themed pipes this year.

Here is my go to Halloween pipe… Eric Mills knocked it out of the park here. He has new Samhain themed pipes this year👍🏻792549E4-5656-4889-B40D-F82D1551BB30.jpeg05FC961E-7875-4805-AD80-980AA7A7E015.jpeg01D38BA8-FE9E-494F-A30E-5A106376CA52.jpeg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I'm not feeling it for Peterson lately. Love the Christmas pipes this year, but not seeing exactly what I like. Was looking at St. Paddy's pipes and thought they were Halloween. The shapes are all bit off. Sandblast and rustication is very rough. Still love my Peterson, but not seeing new ones that catches my eyes.