2018 Butera Royal Vintage: Dark Stoved For Sale (11/29/21)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just found some 2017 tins but have no idea how many as I have of boxes all over the house from all over the country.

No increase in price, yeah can you believe I am not trying to rob you guys.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
Helena, Alabama
Just a suggestion, but since most of our current members who participate now, joined after McClellands closed, most of our members who are paying +$100 to try McClelland's blends have never tried Dark Star nor the Butera... so maybe if you offered single tins, you might move more product?

People are more likely to buy one tin of something they've never tried, but maybe not ten.
I'm all stocked up, so I am just posting this as a suggestion. Good luck.

Apr 29, 2013
I wanna see pics. Better yet, I wanna roll in the pile of tins?

This is very good stuff and everyone should have some, thx and glws!

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Just a suggestion, but since most of our current members who participate now, joined after McClellands closed, most of our members who are paying +$100 to try McClelland's blends have never tried Dark Star nor the Butera... so maybe if you offered single tins, you might move more product?

People are more likely to buy one tin of something they've never tried, but maybe not ten.
I'm all stocked up, so I am just posting this as a suggestion. Good luck.
I understand what you are saying but I won't cross the street for less than 500.00. I am in no rush to sell this stuff. If it takes years I couldn't care less. The price only goes up, it never goes down.

When this stuff is selling for 75-100 a tin 5 years from now I will bring this thread up and I will write a big I told ya so.

When people see they could have bought it for as low as 40 a tin, they are going to be pissed.