PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Last year The Greater Kansas City Pipe Club held a raffle to help reward the winning carvers in its annual Pipe Carving Contest. Thanks to you we were able to give the wining carvers $900 each. To help us up the prize money again this year we will have a Fall Raffle and a Spring Raffle. The tickets are $5 a piece of 5 tickets for $20. The Fall raffle is up and raffle and features the following prizes:
Scottie Piersel & Nicholas Burnsworth Collaboration Pipe
Piersel%20Burnsworth%20Pipe_zpsqhm9n4of.jpeg
[/url][/img]
Zach Hamric Pipes
ZHamric%20Bamboo%20Pipe_zpsdv6xg8u7.jpeg
[/url][/img]
Scott Tinker Pipe Stand
Scott%20Tinker%20Pipe%20Stand_zps9jqsc9ub.jpeg
[/url][/img]
Pipe Tampers from Lowborn Supply (When we draw for these each ticket drawn will be awarded a Tamper)
Lowborn%20Supply%20Tampers_zpsopvlfhl0.jpeg
[/url][/img]
Briarbird Pipe
Briarbird%20Pipe_zps3bvjsroe.jpeg
[/url][/img]
A Puukka knife from Ian Keenum
Puukko%20Knife_zpsuw5sjxsm.jpeg
[/url][/img]
Leather Products from Sorringowl and Sons
sorringowl%20leather_zpsmiymyczx.jpeg
[/url][/img]
Will also be adding a Joe Hinkle pipe and Scottie Piersel and Quinton Wells Collaboration pipe.
THE DRAWING FOR THESE ITEMS WITH BE ON OCTOBER 15, 2015 AROUND 8:30pm.
TO GET YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS GO TO CARVERS HELPING CARVERS
PayPal only for payment.

scotties22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Only 14 days left to purchase tickets! Ticket sales will end on October 15th at noon so that I have time to get them all in the bucket!

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
The website is broken for me. Pictures are all over the place and when going to purchase tickets the link goes dead. :cry:

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Might help if you tell them what browser, browser version and OS. You'll want to PM that information.
Scott Tinker has the best username ever (stinker).

scotties22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Click, shoot me a pm and I'll take a look. I haven't had anyone else say they have had a problem. If we can't get it resolved for you I will tell you where to send the money and we'll get your tickets taken care of.
Scottie

scotties22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2012
Kansas City, MO
I will be posting the drawing live across the GKCPC social media accounts. They are listed below.
Twitter: gkcpipeclub

Instagram: gkcpipeclub

Facebook: GKC Pipe Club
If I can figure out how I will also be broadcasting live on my Periscope account: ladybriarpipes

scotties22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Only 1 day left....Time is running out to purchase your #carvershelpingcarvers2015 tickets!! Don't miss your chance to win one of these great prizes.
Go to www.carvershelpingcarvers.com to purchase tickets. Tickets are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20 and will be on sale until noon tomorrow.
The drawing will be held tomorrow night at the #GKCPC meeting and will be broadcast live across the club's social media accounts. Instagram: gkcpipeclub, Twitter: gkcpipeclub, Facebook: GKC Pipe Club.
Good luck everyone!
12096395_1177556052258667_5410768180992820571_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.