PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Thank you to all who signed up early for the Tour to Mark Ryan's Perique Factory...for all that have registered, an email with specific details will be sent to you a few weeks before the show...Mark and I have an exciting tour scheduled...bring your pipes and cameras...we are excited to see everyone in New Orleans in October

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I am so excited about this. We were just talking about it last night. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Cosmic...I do have a seat reserved for you...from an earlier discussion...PM me so we can talk...yours is one of 2 still available that have not registered yet...and I have a huge barrel of Perique with your name on it!!!

Hey, for a barrel of perique with my name on it, you should get something, ha ha.

You caught me with the good news just as I was about to start flogging myself with Latakia, ha ha.

The tour has been what I've been looking for in a vacation. I have planned to forgo other vacation plans to be able to do this. Thank you thank you!!

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Oh great...no pressure there..now I have to really make sure the damn thing is 1st class since your banking your entire vacation on it....thanks a lot... LoL

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Looking forward to it!
Don't forget to send me their physical address so that I can enter it into my GPS.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Damn! :crying:
I missed that post! This is the first I heard about it. I was just telling someone 2 days ago that I'd love to tour that place!
Cajun if you have anyone backout, or end up with an extra ticket please PM me! If not yall have a great time and please take lots of pictures to post here when you return.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
yes we will have a waiting list...best way to get on it, is PM me here and in the subject line, putting waiting list...please include you name and email

Status
Not open for further replies.