New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Take a look at this posting from Chance. I know that Bo Nordh is at the paramount of pipe makers historically. But, do you suppose that if I puffed on this I’d grow Viking horns from my dome and Valkyries would come to take me to Valhalla? I’m sure that there is more than one out there that will pay the freight and good on them. Just thought it interesting. Also, on a side...has anyone ever wondered if he has more than one turquoise towel? ?☕
914DAD68-17EC-4336-8EC5-8E224531915D.png

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Maybe it's like that sword in that movie that had a jewel in the pommel that made it come to the extended hand of the hero. If you start vocalising 'Boooooh Nooooordh' the pipe will fly from the rack to your mouth.

I see no other reason to justify such price.
The price is as such cause first he’s gone, his skill was super esteemed, and folks have paid much more $ than this tag. But, I get what you’re saying...definitely out of my league.?☕

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Well I don’t know about Valkyries hauling my sorry ass off to Valhalla but if I spent that much money on a pipe my wife would bludgeon me to Hell and back with it.