PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I just placed my 1st order with Cup O’ Joes that arrived today, 2 MM Cobs and 1 pouch of Tabac Manil’s Semois Reserve du Patron.

It all came in a Vanilla padded envelope, as I opened it, there was the Tabac Manil, sitting there, and next to it some rolled up newspaper.

All they did was wrap the Cobs in newspaper! The least they could of done was send me the newspaper in English, not Spanish so I could read it... LOL :ROFLMAO:

This is the wildest packing job I’ve ever had, reminds me how the Kiwi’s in New Zealand wrap Fish & Chips in newspapers for take-out orders. LOL :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Great service Cup O’ Joes! ?

5AF1FA31-9C3C-4FB9-856E-D4B7BCFAA473.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
So you received your order, everything was okay and as described and you're bitching about it?

Oh no, not at all, on the contrary. I thought it was funny that my pipes came wrapped in a newspaper, so I just wanted to share it, I thought others might get a kick out of it. I did mention P.S. Great service! ?

Everything was/is great, I’m always happy.

P.S. I hope no one thought this was about bitching, the opposite, just sharing humor of my pipes wrapped up in newspaper, sorry if anyone thought I was bitching! Cup O’ Joes is great, and all is good! :)

Lawyer66

Can't Leave
Nov 21, 2020
Grand Cayman
In lieu of wacky packing, I once received a double order, sadly it wasn't a pipe, or tobacco ?‍♂️

Enjoy your reading OP. My tip for reading any language I don't know is to do it aloud. Who cares if you don't know what you are saying? Believe in yourself...The only thing weak between you and the reading is the paper. Happy Smokin...

Reactions: PipeIT
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Oh no, not at all, on the contrary. I thought it was funny that my pipes came wrapped in a newspaper, so I just wanted to share it, I thought others might get a kick out of it. I did mention P.S. Great service! ?

Everything was/is great, I’m always happy.

P.S. I hope no one thought this was about bitching, the opposite, just sharing humor of my pipes wrapped up in newspaper, sorry if anyone thought I was bitching! Cup O’ Joes is great, and all is good! :)

Your post sounded like you were complaining. Sarcasm can often be difficult to determine from the written word.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Your post sounded like you were complaining. Sarcasm can often be difficult to determine from the written word.

You’re right, can be hard to determine. I’ll be sure to consider carefully, and certainly outline the intent of my posts more clearly next time.

Thanks ?

Reactions: Ahi Ka
Status
Not open for further replies.