PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Have 8 lbs of FVF from 2008 & 2009, and it’s scrumptious. Have a 50g tin from 1999. Without popping the tin of course, wonder how much better an extra 10 yrs would be? Just curious of your experience or thoughts.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
Life is too short not to drink good bourbon and smoke good tobacco. If you had multiple tins and didn't like it then you sell it. You have one tin and since you have 8 pounds of not so aged stuff I would guess you like it. Age only helps it out. Let us know how good it is.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
If you sold it, what would you do with the money? Probably buy more tobacco. Would that new tobacco be as good as a tin of 21 year old FVF? I think we all know that answer! Just smoke it and provides lots of details for the forum. Be sure to include pictures!

I have a can of 1992 McClelland Christmas Cheer tucked away. I’m might pop the tin in 2022 so that it’s an even 30 years old.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I'd sell it and purchase a bunch of blends you've never tried before. You've got 8 lbs of 10+ year old FVF already, which will serve you well in the future. The proceeds from an old 50g tin will surely net you ten times that amount in new stuff you've been curious about.

Status
Not open for further replies.