1988 Peterson Catalog Download (via Peterson Pipe Notes)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Peterson fans, check out Mark Irwin's latest entry on the Peterson Pipe Notes blog. Mark details a 1988 Hollco-Rohr catalog,and includes a link to download a copy.

As a side note has anyone else had troubles opening the site from a google search? If you google search it and open the site it won’t load and has all sorts of virus-y pop ups.

the link you posted above works perfectly.

Reactions: rushx9

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
As a side note has anyone else had troubles opening the site from a google search? If you google search it and open the site it won’t load and has all sorts of virus-y pop ups.

I haven’t had any of the funny links over the last week or two

Reactions: BROBS

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece

havent looked lately ,but yes I did,that is why I havent bothered recently.However I never had a problem with a saved bookmark,only from google search

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc

Yes, Wordpress drives me nuts. I used to get that warning trying to access that site, I had to save it as a safe site on my browser.

I have a log-in for Wordpress, for my Reborn Pipes posts, but Wordpress won't accept my log-in for Marks site. Wordpress also changed their format last year, I hate the new platform. But, Steve Laug owns the site, so I keep trying to figure it out.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Nice find. Just about everything is available on-line, but I occasionally like to leaf thru periodicals. We still have a news paper delivered ?

Reactions: BROBS

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I own one Peterson, a Barrel, smooth, and I bought a "P" lip replacement stem from Ed Shulte who now operates out of Vero Bch. FL, if he's still alive and kickin?
I use the stem in my filtered cobs as a military mount/instered stem and seldom smoke the Pete. I like owning at least one representation from the olde sodde.