1923 Dunhill P10 --- Sandblast From Another World (Restored & Re-Stemmed)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Acting like old cranky dicks is part of our charm. Wait till you have to get up 3 times a night to piss and see how happy you are. :)

Alaska, shouldn't you be out killing a fucking moose or scaring the shit out of people with your plane.

Haha, shooting a moose this time of year would be a one way ticket to jail, and the only people frightened by my airplane are my passengers (and me sometimes). But, point taken regardless, my attempts to intervene are over. Carry on in War and Peace.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Acting like old cranky dicks is part of our charm. Wait till you have to get up 3 times a night to piss and see how happy you are. :)

Alaska, shouldn't you be out killing a fucking moose or scaring the shit out of people with your plane.

Hey! I’m up three times a night myself! ?

You’re alright. I like your moxy ?

Look, I love this forum and I love most of you guys, I really do. I just (very strongly) don’t think that some pigs are more equal. That to me is what it boils down to.

Furthermore, I don’t mean disrespect to “georged.” It’s just if you’re gonna ‘give’, you’re gonna ‘get’. ??‍♂️

Now let’s all go smoke a pipe and admire Mr. George’s work. It is beautiful ?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Easy. I read the original and reply and found nothing degrading in George's reply, in fact, I would say it was restrained.

no it's a response to your assholier than thou attitude.
you don't have to respond like you are some sort of pompous butthole to everyone.

I tried to play nice with my first post.. and you had to respond in a degrading manor.

Status
Not open for further replies.