PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
My last order got hung up in customs for almost a week. Total time was 18 days. St James Plug is fantastic. I plan on ordering more shortly. My only advice is make sure you get the plugs either in Mylar or jars. Mine came a little on the dry side which is odd for SG. I was very happy with the plugs and flakes I purchased. I hope you enjoy your order. Daniel is great and a pleasure to deal with.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I’ve just got 50g samples of RB and Cannon so I can decide whether either of these are gonna require a box order synjeco. I keep going back and forward about the Grousemoor plug - have a bit in ribbon, and in plugs too. I love it but only smoke in a clay so even a little lasts a long time. I have been smoking the greenodd rope lately with about 7 years on it and it is very very good

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
Priority took always about 1 week to be delivered to the USA.

All S&G plugs are unique and great, worthwhile to be tried and different between each other.
I would suggest to try some of the GH flakes which are different and I am appreciating more and more and great if you like Lakelands.
I would recommend to get some of the Sjnyeco twists, Grenodd is the best for me but also Holker is great.
And finally don't forget the Revor plug which for me is amazing , if you like the cob plug (or its flake version 1792) it is similar but sweeter.

Bottom line if you like the SG/GH stuff Sjnyeco is the best and most furnished place to go, Daniel is a great guy and you'll be back more and more. It is now my main vendors for building up my cellar.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Priority took always about 1 week to be delivered to the USA.

All S&G plugs are unique and great, worthwhile to be tried and different between each other.
I would suggest to try some of the GH flakes which are different and I am appreciating more and more and great if you like Lakelands.
I would recommend to get some of the Sjnyeco twists, Grenodd is the best for me but also Holker is great.
And finally don't forget the Revor plug which for me is amazing , if you like the cob plug (or its flake version 1792) it is similar but sweeter.

Bottom line if you like the SG/GH stuff Sjnyeco is the best and most furnished place to go, Daniel is a great guy and you'll be back more and more. It is now my main vendors for building up my cellar.
I just purchased 500g of St. James Plug, but’ll likely be back for more. I’ve heard nothing but good things in dealing with Daniel & Synjeco. I’ll likely try their house ropes if I purchase again as I’ve heard they are made by GH as well.☕

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
[ I’ll likely try their house ropes if I purchase again as I’ve heard they are made by GH as well.]

Correct, Sjnyeco twistst/ropes are made by GH but are completely different from the GH ropes, not strong in nic department at all but full of flavor. The virginias are more like yellow/citrus type similar to GH bright CR, the grenodd has a core of very good perique and the holker add an outside wrapper of dark fired leaf which however does not increase significantly the nic hit but add a good flavor. Definitely to be tried.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
I participated in group buy and am expecting some Kentmere Twist, Holker Twist and Ambleside Curly coming in a week or two. I have heard they are all excellent VaPers.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I emailed Daniel and he’ll send you an option to use XOOM which is the “PayPal” in Switzerland. I did it easily with no problems. ☕
Daniel takes wire transfers. I use TransferWise. It's slightly cheaper than XOOM. He recommends XOOM because he knows it works. You can also wire transfer the old fashioned way, by instructing your bank.
Lots of questions is Daniel a dude?
What is the minimum order you have to place? can you divide it into 50gram packets.
Daniel Schneider is a real person. I'm not aware of a minimum order but you'll have to decide for yourself what's the smallest order that's worth the price of shipping to you. He does sell 50g packets, see the website: synjeco.ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.