PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Well I just realized I've passed my thousandth post milestone...and I'm wondering when I can expect my decoder ring and other schwag.

Also, where does the initiation ritual take place, and am I supposed to bring my own goat or will one be provided?

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
That is the number at which you recieve your Induction Spanking with the Honorary Oak Board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
No better You bring Your condoms so You know that holes arn't in them. :rofl:

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Got a friend, whom I have never met, from West Sussex. We interacted a huge amount on a weight lifting forum for years. He is a Desert Storm veteran, Coldstream Guard, just got his PhD, all round stand up guy.
For some reason he gets it in his head that he wants some BDU's. Camo, desert pattern, the entire works. Only, for whatever reason, he can't get them in the UK. So, he decides to call me, at work, no less. Figures I could get them here in the States, which is pretty obviously easy to do. How he gets my phone number, I do not know.
Anyhow, I answer the phone and I am literally like in a TV show, holding the phone away from my ear and looking at it, listening to this unintelligible stream of babble coming through the line. I have no idea who, or what, it is or what is being said. There is plenty of "F**K" coming through the the language barrier, so I assume that this person knows a bit of English, and eventually I hear my last name being said, albeit terribly insulting in its lack of correct enunciation. After several exchanges of profanity, I finally establish who it is, and after getting it sort of calmed down he has the nerve to say "I cannot understand just what the F**K you are saying, mate".

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
That's an awesome story. :lol:
Our last name is Welsh for "foolish son." I want to know who in the frag thought that was a good idea for a name. "Hey, you - Idiotboy - go stand next to your brother Moron."
Back to goats - I tried to rent one once when our lawnmower was broken. The guy said I had to sign a contract saying I wouldn't sexually molest it.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I grew up on a goat farm... My family still works it. I'm not sure I can visit anymore with a straight face. :rofl: :laughat: :rofl: :crazy: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.