PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
As I realized that I was approaching this milestone I decided that it was a good point to take a break. 10,000 is a nice even number. Monk would approve.

Life has gotten super busy. I'm juggling three productions at Warner Brothers Animation, Supervising Color on two and Art Directing a third. Not bad for a guy who was planning to retire at the end of last year. So much for retirement plans...Ehhh...I can always retire when I no longer enjoy what I'm doing.

Any time I spend here takes away from the time I need to take care of other necessary tasks which in turn impacts my enjoyment of the forum. I've enjoyed this forum a great deal over the past 6 years.

So why announce this? Because it will help me stay on track with the work and life demands I'm dealing with currently.

I expect the demands to lighten up in a month or two, when the two shows I'm supervising finish out, leaving just the show I'm Art Directing. Then, if the remaining show isn't too crazy, I'll pop back in.

So have a great Holiday Season and an abundant New Year.

Ciao for now.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
You’ll be missed here for sure!
hope thing calm down if/when you want them to. Best regards for the Holidays!

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Congrats on the 10K milestone! Good luck with your work and hope to see you back here soon or at least at the show next year.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
It’s times like this when I miss the old applause emoji.

Congratulations On 10,000 insights, cross examinations, and dirty wisecracks! Your life is full. Have fun! puffy

“Choose a job you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life.” -Proverb of Uncertain Origin.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.