Pack: 3.5oz Tin

Price: $1,000

Review: I mean... it was okay. But it was no Captain Black Grape
:rofl: :rofl:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Same tobacco reviewed on SPC.
After waiting several days for my wife to finally leave out of town I decided to dip into our childs college fund to order some. Needless to say my kid will now have to go to public school and a community college! After breaking open the box and spilling half of it on the floor I grabbed the vacuum cleaner and sucked up all the little bits. I decided to just light the filter on the Dyson on fire and take long deep breaths of this amazing tobacco. Needless to say I can taste colors and see sounds. I will for sure be getting more ASAP!

Who is paying that price?

There are people in this world that collect top end sports cars. People that wear $10,000 shoes, every day. Guys that will drop $1000 on a meal that includes a live cobra field dressed at their table. They have accountants begging them to spend more money daily to get their expenses up enough to hit brackets that will help them save more money in the long run. You see these people in downtown Ashville, NC, buying artwork and piling it in a truck to start their evening bonfire with on the mountain.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Serfs who hit the big time, sounds like it. We get a lot of them here from South America and Asia, basically spending money like there's no tomorrow. I can't complain about entries into the local economy, but they do subsidize a kind of sycophant class of people who then, themselves, get quite wealthy. What is interesting to me is seeing the first layer of those businesses fail as the founders are revealed to be more lucky than wise.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
It's true. If you have a hundred million in the bank, a $1000 tin of tobacco is just a regular tin of tobacco that is slightly more expensive.
If you live in a converted armoire in the middle of a dump, then it's your yearly income.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
You guys can joke but it is really disappointing that I can't get the 5% discount at SPC if they still had 5 tins.

Status
Not open for further replies.