PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
I had previous good transactions with this company until recently, from an international perspective.

Placed an order, paid in full plus $26 USD in shipping (international) and then they came back at me a day or two later saying I owed them $8 more because their shipping calculator was wrong.

Instead of pointing out that my order far exceeded the free shipping threshold in the United States, which I assume must be at least $5 in shipping costs to them anyway, and that I was a repeat customer, I told them to sell their stash of Gawith to someone else.

Can't say I'll use their services again.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Crap I just placed a big order with SP on Friday.
Tobaccopipes is killing it here lately. They had a 15% off Pease sale, one for 20% off Sutliff, the current site wide 10%, and several more over the past couple of months.

Reactions: kcghost

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
not really familiar with that one. If I ever saw the original whatever that comes from I'd just know he's really canadian and likes aros and churchwardens. :)
He's from the video game Maize. Very insulting, condescending, and hilarious.?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
He's from the video game Maize. Very insulting, condescending, and hilarious.?
Sounds like something to check out even though that probably won't happen. Don't play games enough these days. Little secret if I ever dump my girlfriend it won't be for another lady or anything like that. It will be because I just need more time alone with my games.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Think of it like an X-Files episode on a farm where a misinterpreted assignment created sentient corn (not a spoiler). Loved it myself!
yeah just read that on wikipedia. Whatever people say about that site, I can assure them that games seem to be one of those places where they do a good job of getting the facts right. But like a funny x-files. As long as they don't have a scully character. You know one that makes no damn sense. If here catch phrase was changed from the there has to be a reasonable explanation to "darn it one of these times there has to be a rational explanation. Well if they did that it could have continued to be watchable. But seriously it changed here from the rational one to the ocd one in my opinion. Like lady after all the weird stuff you've seen, you of all people should be expecting more weirdness not being self righteous about your grounded rationality. Yeah that ruined the show for me.

Reactions: Chasing Embers