PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Good Day eh,

As you may or may not be aware, every year Dan (@woodsroad ) organised a great forum-wide Secret Santa. It's a great way to share some blends and get some different ones in return.

*Here is a link to this years thread*

The Secret Santa is international, and members from anywhere can join. Last year there were two, 2 Canadian participants. Here comes the ask: if you have more than 75 posts please sign up to expand our pool of Santa's.

You have until the end of November to sign up, but the earlier the better, and the more the merrier.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Sorry, the thread says one must agree to be matched internationally. I’m not going to risk customs fees for an exchange. They can get very large.
Just put in your preferences that you won’t receive tobacco from outside Canada. Worst case if their is an odd number of you participating, someone could always drop ship from @ben88

Reactions: Spinkle

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I wish I could say it were me ol’ Spinkie, but that would break my two secret Santa rules…1) never reveal your st nick, and 2) never ever send tobacco out of a country that is more heavily taxed than Canada. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: Toast and Spinkle

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I wish I could say it were me ol’ Spinkie, but that would break my two secret Santa rules…1) never reveal your st nick, and 2) never ever send tobacco out of a country that is more heavily taxed than Canada. Haha
That makes sense - let me know if you see him though I still need to thank him!

Reactions: Ahi Ka

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Still time to sign up!

images

Reactions: woodsroad

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Sorry, the thread says one must agree to be matched internationally. I’m not going to risk customs fees for an exchange. They can get very large.
Nope!
You do NOT have to agree to ship internationally. In fact, it is slowly becoming impossible to ship tobacco in to many countries, including the EU. So the nore Canadian participants we have, and the more EU participants we have, the easier it is to match you up with a suitable Secret Santa.
C’mom over and join the fun!
-Dan

Reactions: Ahi Ka and Casual