PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“How did this little prick who started out as ‘She’s pretty, we’ll give her a four out of five, she’s ugly, we’ll give her a four out of five,’ how did we give him any power?” Waters asked. “And yet here he is, one of the most powerful idiots in the world.”
d768db4f5b77db746a1b9d8624effe31.gif

Franco

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2019
Lower Terrebonne
I almost spit my coffee out. I found this article pretty funny. Not selling out for “huge, huge amount of money” solely for spite, priceless bdw

Maybe a more contemporary artist and song would be fitting for FB. Though I doubt Maynard would allow FB to use anything from the Tool catalog. :col:

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
I almost spit my coffee out. I found this article pretty funny. Not selling out for “huge, huge amount of money” solely for spite, priceless bdw

It's easy to not "sell out" when...

Roger Waters Net Worth: Roger Waters is an English musician, singer, songwriter, and composer who has a net worth of $310 million.

Profession: Musician, Singer, Record producer.

Reactions: fightnhampster

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pies in the face all around. I'm not an admirer of Mark Z., but I guess if I'd made a zillion dollars by the time I was 23, I'd be a case of arrested development too, but rich, rich.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
This is not a political rant - this is me stating facts which you can find on the web
His voice was great in the 70s/80s
Roger Waters is a commie shill- his parents were commies(just like Zuck's wives family) and he's a hypocrite
He claims to be part of the minority
He's a 'new car caviar' liar - he's wealthy and fulll of crap - all he does is back the hegelian dialectic middle eastern left right war and he backs Palestine(I have no problem choosing either side - all's fair in love an war but y'know we should stop killing people in 2021)
Syd Barrett and Gilmour were Pink Floyd - the reason why he was thrown out was because he's clearly an a-hole
He's in the Zuck club in my boo

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Honestly, who cares? Facebook is what people have made it. Zuckerberg couldn't care less. Assange is a rapist. EBOS.
EBOS? Don't even know what that means. Not really the place for this kind of discussion, but the case in Sweden was eventually dropped. Assange is being detained in the UK pending US appeal in his extradition case. And why does the US Govt want so adamantly want to prosecute Assange? Think about that a little bit...

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
EBOS? Don't even know what that means. Not really the place for this kind of discussion, but the case in Sweden was eventually dropped. Assange is being detained in the UK pending US appeal in his extradition case. And why does the US Govt want so adamantly want to prosecute Assange? Think about that a little bit...
EBOS = Endlessly Rolling Ball of Shit.
Assange case wasn't dropped because he wasn't guilty. He's simply a different variety of shit. A good Putin bitch.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
EBOS = Endlessly Rolling Ball of Shit.
Assange case wasn't dropped because he wasn't guilty. He's simply a different variety of shit. A good Putin bitch.
My only reaction... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I'll say no more. Not really the place for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.