Search results

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

.
.
  1. pruss

    Proper Pipe Storage.

    Oh brother, while I admire your dedication to preservation, I wonder if your OC is catching up to your D. 😂🤣😂 — Pat
  2. pruss

    Pipe Club in My Garage

    One of the requirements for me in the purchase of our new home (taking possession on Wednesday) was the space in the garage for me to build my shop and smoking den. Heating won't be a problem as temps only really drop to below 0C once or twice a year here. That said, I'm pretty excited to...
  3. pruss

    Question

    Haven’t tried them yet, Brad. — Pat
  4. pruss

    Dirty Estate Pipes

    I actually initially typed “bat shit crazy” when I first wrote the post. But I didn’t think the bat emoji would transfer and I remember the last time I saw her called out in public on this forum. What a shit storm that was. — Pat
  5. pruss

    Dirty Estate Pipes

    That lady was loopy. — Pat
  6. pruss

    Dirty Estate Pipes

    I use 99% Iso, as it’s highly evaporative and I don’t worry about the other 1%. For the pipes... I’m partial to single malt Scotch for the humour. — Pat
  7. pruss

    Dirty Estate Pipes

    👍🏻 I find that a stiff drink helps with the rage cleaning. — Pat
  8. pruss

    PSA - We’ve Been Doing It All Wrong

    By injecting the stem, physically, into the retro-nasal sinus Peterson has systematically avoided the novice pipe smoker’s inability to retro-hale. When asked for comment Peterson staff declined to comment and were only heard to mutter, “They just leave the factory like that sometimes.” — Pat
  9. pruss

    Dirty Estate Pipes

    I hear you, mate. At this point, as long as they aren’t photoshopping out fills or labelling every pipe as “straight grain” I am unlikely to take umbrage. But I totally get the frustration.
  10. pruss

    Dirty Estate Pipes

    That’s a poor response from the vendor. If he/she is even remotely interested in repeat business it would have cost nothing to say, “I’m really sorry to hear that. Thanks for your feedback. I’ll make sure I double check better in the future.” When I buy estates from eBay, I assume the worst and...
  11. pruss

    Hello from Rainy Oregon!

    Greetings amigo. We’re not as scary as some make us out to be. — Pat
  12. pruss

    New Zealand Briar Society

    I look forward to sharing a bowl and a yarn with you one day, Charf. — Pat
  13. pruss

    Would You Roll the Dice?

    There’s nothing like accelerating your PAD with the Meth-like energy rush you get from sniping in the dying seconds of an eBay auction. Just be damned sure that you want to pay what you’ll end up paying if you win. There have been some colossal cock-ups with pipe prices over the years when two...
  14. pruss

    Would You Roll the Dice?

    Gotta work on your Camo, amigo. lol — Pat
  15. pruss

    James May Smoking a Pipe...Again

    No one forgets, Stig. — Pat
  16. pruss

    James May Smoking a Pipe...Again

    I clocked what you boys were on about. Captainsousie is a good dude, and always up for a trade. — Pat
  17. pruss

    New Zealand Briar Society

    All goes well bro, and your Burley leaves will be that big when all is said and done. Have you connected with Cosmicfolkore on the ins and outs of tobacco cultivation, harvest and processing? — Pat
  18. pruss

    Would You Roll the Dice?

    The end of every eBay auction ever...
  19. pruss

    Would You Roll the Dice?

    This. Also, if you have reservations, then so will other buyers. — Pat