PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I sent it to Mary Ann Keller requesting to get them out. She re-stained it a little darker and sent it back, but it didn't do anything to get the burn marks out. It didn't appear she sanded too much off, which I'd be ok with.
Any suggestions of a restorer that could get it out?
Thanks!
Send it to me and I’ll smoke it as is
Great looking pipe!

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
You are
Good morning guys. Smoking now the first third of Capstan Gold, in a MM Charles Cobbler. Nice temperature on Saturday, thank goodness the sun is out. We are not even used to 46.4 °F degrees here. Disconnected from the forum, due to work and other life worries. Missed you guys already. Hope you are all well. I wish you a happy Saturday, and may God protect and bless you always.View attachment 199657
You are always connected! ✌️

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Birthday present from my wife today. A Falcon and three bowls along with three tins of various tobacco. Had a smoke in each bowl and will have some more after dinner tonight. Haunted Bookshop is on deck in the meer bowl. Happy weekend to all. My first Falcon and I must say I see why those of you who are Falcon lovers feel so strongly. Each bowl smoked wonderfully.View attachment 199572
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Always wondered what happened to old rock like Top Flites!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Trying to decide what to smoke in this new to me ‘61 root Dunhill. Tiny little thing, good for cold weather and work breaks. Side note: I recommend episode 291 of the pipe mag podcast. It is an Eric Hollenbeck Interview, he has led such an inspiring life, had me tearing up. We need more Eric’s in this country, in this world. 53B53146-3AEF-4000-B5D7-FEBC77AA1096.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Bundled up for a set of walking reps on this cold, windy, sunny day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.