PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
Thank you all for the kind words! I don't have a lot more info because my wife is the one who has been talking to her family and if I try to talk to her all it does is bring on the tears. I'm trying to just let her grieve in her own way.

From what I can gather, Sis died from heart failure aggravated by the stress of Covid.

• Sad
Reactions: fireground_piper

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My condolences to you, your wife and the entire family. What horrible news. Stay strong.

butsiethesungo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2016
Broussard, LA
Yesterday morning my wife talked on the phone with her sister who told her that since the weekend she had been feeling bad, although she felt better today and was up and about. She had the full run of vaccinations, but still has gone through two mild bouts with Covid and said this felt like Covid again. My wife asked her if she had seen a doctor and Sis told her that if she didn't feel batter in a day or two she planned too. About 4 hours after they talked my wife's sister collapsed and by the time the parmedics arrived she was dead.

I'm posting this to warn all of you, don't take Covid lightly, if you start feeling bad and are not sure what's wrong, go see your doctor at once!!! :(
Searock, my condolences to you and your family for your loss. That is so sad.

I agree that we need to take COVID19 seriously. Sadly, it appears as though most people have moved on from the precautionary measures. I think a lot of people are experiencing COVID burnout and are exhausted from the last several years. Still, we need to be careful. When I go out (which isnt often), I am the only one wearing a mask. People look at me as if there's something wrong with me. LOL.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Yesterday morning my wife talked on the phone with her sister who told her that since the weekend she had been feeling bad, although she felt better today and was up and about. She had the full run of vaccinations, but still has gone through two mild bouts with Covid and said this felt like Covid again. My wife asked her if she had seen a doctor and Sis told her that if she didn't feel batter in a day or two she planned too. About 4 hours after they talked my wife's sister collapsed and by the time the parmedics arrived she was dead.

I'm posting this to warn all of you, don't take Covid lightly, if you start feeling bad and are not sure what's wrong, go see your doctor at once!!! :(
My condolences to you and your family at this time of your loss and mourning. At times like this words fail to assuage the pain of losing a dear sister, but time will bring solace and eventually fond memories alone will remain.

Covid has changed our daily lives, forever.

For the sake of your loved ones and family, when you first develop any Covid like symptoms immediately go consult a doctor, exactly the same as if you cut yourself on rusted metal, and did not have an up to date tetanus vaccination.

Medical science has developed effective treatments for Covid but it is essential the treatments be taken early.

Waiting to see how sick you become with Covid before seeking treatment is like waiting to see if a cut from rusty metal will develop into tetanus.

Others depend on you, to avoid leaving them prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.