PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Had no choice because both were meowing loudly in three quarter time when they heard me turn on the TV in the den. I wouldn't have minded the music, but they were off key when they got to the "Feed us or be eaten alive" part of the song.
View attachment 184914
Haha, reminds me of many years ago on way home from a Thanksgiving visit when my oldest daughter talked me into purchasing the “Jingle Cats” first (yep, there were more later) CD and getting to listen to it for 3 1/2 hours. It’s actually pretty entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.