PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

CosmoKnot509

Lurker
Nov 10, 2022
Hello all, I began pipe smoking a year ago. I have been a cigar smoker for just over 15 years but have fallen in love with the pipe. I rotate back and forth throughout the week.

I find that I am an English lover but have yet to find a summer smoke I truly like (any suggestions are appreciated). It gets into the 110’s where I live. My favorite blends so far are Peterson’s Nightcap and Seattle Pipe Club’s Plum Pudding.

To explain the name CosmoKnot. I love Seinfeld and have always enjoyed Cramer’s cigar and pipe smoking. I am also a fly fishing guide hence the ‘knot’. I enjoy ‘mental wandering’ as I smoke and can be seen floating through mental space like a cosmonaut…

Glad to be here!

lraisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 4, 2011
Granite Falls, Washington state
Hello all, I began pipe smoking a year ago. I have been a cigar smoker for just over 15 years but have fallen in love with the pipe. I rotate back and forth throughout the week.

I find that I am an English lover but have yet to find a summer smoke I truly like (any suggestions are appreciated). It gets into the 110’s where I live. My favorite blends so far are Peterson’s Nightcap and Seattle Pipe Club’s Plum Pudding.

To explain the name CosmoKnot. I love Seinfeld and have always enjoyed Cramer’s cigar and pipe smoking. I am also a fly fishing guide hence the ‘knot’. I enjoy ‘mental wandering’ as I smoke and can be seen floating through mental space like a cosmonaut…

Glad to be here!
I'm going to guess that you must be from Eastern Washington. Hello from the rainy side of the state!

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
Greetings from Texas! I moved back down here from Spokane, after living there for many years. Still have my 509 number, lol.
Make sure to stop in at Tobacco World in the flour mill when you are in the area!

Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 6.47.03 PM.jpg

Reactions: CosmoKnot509