PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
Many thanks to forum members for recommending this blend. It's very good. I've been looking for an easy, ribbon-cut Vaper that doesn't include reds or is not red-dominant. For those who are curious: MV is mild, although the perique is not merely a condiment. Some reviews categorize it being more plummy than peppery. While it certainly is not peppery, I am not getting too many plum or raisin notes--although I sense it may gravitate this direction over time. I would describe MV as mildly savory with infrequent bursts of subtle sweetness. Very interested in how this blend ages. I've dedicated my Missouri Meerschaum Cobbit Elf pipe to it.

For the price, this blend is a no brainer. Sometimes you get more than what you pay for.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Hm, got an ounce to sample (alongside many others) back a couple years ago... tried it once, don't remember thinking anything of it -- put it in a jar and forgot about it.

Now you've got me interested to dig it out and see if I was missing something amidst those other samples.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Many thanks to forum members for recommending this blend. It's very good. I've been looking for an easy, ribbon-cut Vaper that doesn't include reds or is not red-dominant. For those who are curious: MV is mild, although the perique is not merely a condiment. Some reviews categorize it being more plummy than peppery. While it certainly is not peppery, I am not getting too many plum or raisin notes--although I sense it may gravitate this direction over time. I would describe MV as mildly savory with infrequent bursts of subtle sweetness. Very interested in how this blend ages. I've dedicated my Missouri Meerschaum Cobbit Elf pipe to it.

For the price, this blend is a no brainer. Sometimes you get more than what you pay for.

Glad you enjoy it. I've seen you post over and over how reds bite you and how you've been looking for a VaPer without them. Not considered just getting some bright and stoved VA's and some perique and just making your own?