PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
I am re
Valid points, Daniel son. Only trouble is Dr. Who doesn’t exist, whereas political bias in the BBC most certainly does.
Daleks in Downing Street? We should be so lucky! Lol
Poor lad. Probably never stepped outside of the shire, let alone set foot into the real world. Regardless, I think your post is the best thing you’ve contributed to this forum thus far….keep it up mate.👍
I am required to point out it's Doctor Who not Dr. Who. Pedantic Doctor Who fan awaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!

Andre_T

Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
So the rumour I here is some people want Boris back. To be clear it's from a section of the Conservative Party. I know whom I would not mind seeing.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
So the rumour I here is some people want Boris back. To be clear it's from a section of the Conservative Party. I know whom I would not mind seeing.
Rees-Mogg? I wouldn't mind seeing his sister……proper ‘Ra Ra’ & a bit of a go’er too, I shouldn’t wonder. Penny Mordant has potential I suppose, not sure where she stands on the ‘bendy buses’ situation though.
With a working government soon to be gone from living memory, it’s all starting to look rather redundant. Least they could do is give us something nice to look at. 25 years of political spin, civil unrest to follow & we’ll end up with a military coup. Governmental departments ‘not fit for purpose’ can & will only get away with it for so long. Troubled times ahead!

Andre_T

Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
Rees-Mogg? I wouldn't mind seeing his sister……proper ‘Ra Ra’ & a bit of a go’er too, I shouldn’t wonder. Penny Mordant has potential I suppose, not sure where she stands on the ‘bendy buses’ situation though.
With a working government soon to be gone from living memory, it’s all starting to look rather redundant. Least they could do is give us something nice to look at. 25 years of political spin, civil unrest to follow & we’ll end up with a military coup. Governmental departments ‘not fit for purpose’ can & will only get away with it for so long. Troubled times ahead!
Yes, Rees-Moog. That said I don't think he would give it a go at this point. There is just so much going wrong to right the ship. I fear the possibility of a Labour Government. Maybe not now but soon. This winter is going to be brutal.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Yes, Rees-Moog. That said I don't think he would give it a go at this point. There is just so much going wrong to right the ship. I fear the possibility of a Labour Government. Maybe not now but soon. This winter is going to be brutal.
& long! 👎

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
View attachment 176273
Looking at the previous posts again, this is a very relevant tweet.
@andret Although John Major was PM during the 15 year 'hiatus' there was the Paul McGann TV movie in 1996...
Talking about real Prime Ministers, I know that Winston Churchill appears in the franchise with the Daleks but they don't exterminate him...
A medieval styled cover of the Doctor Who theme:
I really like it!

Andre_T

Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
@andret Although John Major was PM during the 15 year 'hiatus' there was the Paul McGann TV movie in 1996...
Talking about real Prime Ministers, I know that Winston Churchill appears in the franchise with the Daleks but they don't exterminate him...
A medieval styled cover of the Doctor Who theme:
I really like it!
I know the actor that played Churchill Ian McNiece. There have been times when we were in our cups together. He’s told me a story. In fact, I’ve also heard him tell the story at conventions. When he got the part, he went to Churchill’s grave, and while he was there, the sky got dark and stormy, and he said he heard the great man saying his head “Don’t fuck it up boy”. Ian is a wonderful man.