PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Well this picture from the other night. Smoking a Toscano Classico. I know what you are thinking, if I am smoking in the living room. My wife went on vacation to see her parents in Galicia. View attachment 169955

How do you do it John?

How do you get your wife to visit her parents without dragging you along?

What's your secret? Please do tell.

bdw:sher:

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
How do you do it John?

How do you get your wife to visit her parents without dragging you along?

What's your secret? Please do tell.

bdw:sher:
Well I'll bite the bullet, and tell the secret. I don't like flying in airplanes, I shit my pants, I hate flying in those flying sausages. I shit in my molars , at last, I've given away the damn secret............

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Well I'll bite the bullet, and tell the secret. I don't like flying in airplanes, I shit my pants, I hate flying in those flying sausages. I shit in my molars , at last, I've given away the damn secret............

A perfectly rational response to flying really. Thanks John, I'll have to come up with my own plan seeing as I'm only 5mins down the road. :sher:

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Going to have a La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black Maduro No. Fifty-Six (7" x 56) on the porch while we can still enjoy nice weather.

IMG_20220918_123339__01.jpg

IMG_20220918_124018.jpg

A raven just flew overhead and landed on a roof across the street. It's huge! So much bigger than the local crows. Its call is much lower than a crow’s. First time we’ve ever seen one. Checking it into the Audubon app.

IMG_20220918_124150.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A perfectly rational response to flying really. Thanks John, I'll have to come up with my own plan seeing as I'm only 5mins down the road. :sher:
I would think you can utilize the pant-shitting excuse no matter the mode of transportation or how close by the destination may be. Of course, it could be an issue if your significant other doesn't buy it, and needs....proof. If so, some sauerkraut, a few cups of black coffee, and a bowl of Plum Pudding should get you the....uhh....results....that you'd require. At least that's the scuttlebutt amongst the forum's after-hours crew, anyway... 😬

Just being helpful, no need to thank me! 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.