PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I figured they had a previous use haha!

I have a couple, and I like them. I don't smoke much, so only getting 2-3 bowls out of each is fine for me. Handy for sticking in your pocket, as the name indicates. I showed my buddy them last weekend and he thought they were silly, but they would not last the morning for him haha
This is actually my product. It is patented and what set’s it apart, especially for pipe smokers is that it uses a mason jar type lid and ring to help keep the tobacco fresh. Hence the name pocket jar.

vates

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2019
I use this for the short storage of already prepared (rubbed and partially dried tobacco):

IMG_1720.jpg

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
This is actually my product. It is patented and what set’s it apart, especially for pipe smokers is that it uses a mason jar type lid and ring to help keep the tobacco fresh. Hence the name pocket jar.
I'm going to order. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
I use these things I found on Amazon.

81tVM5TpYuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F36KGR9
I got the .5oz ones they're about the size of a tealight candle like the photo. If I really cram it in there I can get about 9g of tobacco into one, or about 6-7g if it's sort of loose. They're cheap and tiny which was what I was looking for, I didn't want to carry around a Skoal can's worth of pipe tobacco.

I didn't think it'd keep it from drying out as the only real seal is a cheap wax covered piece of paper in the lid. But I've got some Dorchester that's been sitting in one for almost a year and it's still good. Pretty happy with em.