PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Well he’s definitely in this random pic i saw on Instagram 😆View attachment 169300
I think that's a wholedan back there! ;) What is he "attacking"? Is this an "encampment"". If so, it makes the reenactment thing even more appealing!

One of the guys at the up front table has one of those cool @ashdigger like pipe cases (gives me a chance to say thanks again, lol, 'cause now I have a couple of those).

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
@TheIronMonkey I found myself in the back row with the clay pipe in my mouth; wearing the same hat today:)
Well you wouldn’t be sat out front next to Churchill, would ya! 🙄
Stalin perhaps but not old winston…..he’d of punched you up the throat! Lol.

@halfdan did you not take any photos or videos, whilst you were at the pipe show? If you did, i‘m sure we’d all like to see them.👍

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I wonder, is the Forum's favourite Redcoat @halfdan somewhere in this picture?

I was looking for a trail of pipesmoke coming from his favourite clay but thought he might have been told to put it out until the end of the parade ;)

View attachment 169299

Regards,

Jay.
@mawnansmiff I don't think those c17 civil war muskets would hold up against the police guns:)

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Well you wouldn’t be sat out front next to Churchill, would ya! 🙄
Stalin perhaps but not old winston…..he’d of punched you up the throat! Lol.

@halfdan did you not take any photos or videos, whilst you were at the pipe show? If you did, i‘m sure we’d all like to see them.👍
@simong Why do you think he'd have punched me up the throat???
If he offered me a cigar do you think I'd have smoked it or ripped it apart and put it in my clay?
Or would I have smoked it in one drag like Popeye:
Popeye himself once smoked the entirety of a rather large cigar in one puff to prove his manliness to the Bruiser Boys Club in Can You Take It. I like where Popeye & Bluto can smoke their cigars down in one; I think they should have raced each other:)
Do you think they Clay King could down a large cigar (e.g. a King Edward) in one drag???