PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

White_Rice

Lurker
Jun 28, 2022
Phoenix, AZ
Checked SP today and saw that Presbyterian Reformation has been silently ? released. No emails or announcement from them, not sure if that is a good or bad thing…

I just ordered 2 tins, anyone tried it yet?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Checked SP today and saw that Presbyterian Reformation has been silently ?released. No emails or announcement from them, not sure if that is a good or bad thing…

I just ordered 2 tins, anyone tried it yet?

It's an aromatic. Ernie Q from Watch City compared it to Sutliff's Mocha Strips.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Yeah, I also thought it was odd how quietly this was released. I did get an email from Cup 'O Joes on it. I'll give it a try if for no other reason than I have a modest collection of Presbyterian tins (I like the art work) and this feels like a necessary addition.

Reactions: KruegerFlap

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The original is caught in the time warp of my "cellar," so maybe I'll wait to get to that first, on some distant day.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
While this blend doesn't seem like something I'd love, I felt like it would be a shame for me not to get this as I am a Reformed Presbyterian. I love justifying buying more tobacco.

I suffer from the same temptation. What denomination are you a part of?

• Love
Reactions: jiminy and Akoni808
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
One of my favorite lines from the Muppet Movie is where the gang first stumbles across the church where Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem stay. Fozzie says "They don't look like Presbyterians to me."

I chuckle to myself every time I see a Presbyterian church and think of the movie.