108 Fresh Brulor Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Aug 14, 2022
Hi All,

My name is Edwin (from Central Texas), long time cigar smoker (20 years or so) but started the journey of pipe smoking at the beginning of this year. Really enjoying it and having a great time with it, from getting pipes (this is a sickness haha), to trying all the wonderful different tobaccos, Im having a blast.

Long time listener of the podcast but for some reason NOW is that I'm getting my hands into signing up to the forum. Better late than never I imagine... Really looking forward to continue sharing the hobby and experiences with all of you and of course keep learning.

Have a great day!

Thanks,
Edwin

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Hi All,

My name is Edwin (from Central Texas), long time cigar smoker (20 years or so) but started the journey of pipe smoking at the beginning of this year. Really enjoying it and having a great time with it, from getting pipes (this is a sickness haha), to trying all the wonderful different tobaccos, Im having a blast.

Long time listener of the podcast but for some reason NOW is that I'm getting my hands into signing up to the forum. Better late than never I imagine... Really looking forward to continue sharing the hobby and experiences with all of you and of course keep learning.

Have a great day!

Thanks,
Edwin
Welcome from Monterey CA Edwin. I really enjoy your YouTube contributions. You might find your PAD gets worse hanging around on this forum ?

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello, Edwin, from Knoxville, TN.

I spent the last 24 years in Austin before moving in April.

Hook up with @pylorns if you'd like to check out the Austin Pipe Club.

Welcome to the forum!

1660502738278.png

Reactions: pylorns