PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Match Ready Rubbed in a Georg Jensen bent brandy. I've been trying to enjoy this blend for a few years now and it never really clicked for me. This bowl is the best one I've had so far but I'm still not totally sold. Which is dumb, because on paper this blend is everything I like.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Country Squire Old Toby in my MM Mark Twain with its new Forever Stem ! I ordered the "G" stem (4 5/8ths) in Amber Tortoise which makes it like a semi-churchwarden or churchwarden. It doesn't clench comfortably when loaded with tobacco but is excellent as a sipper when held like a cigar by the shank.
Interestingly, the longer stem tones down the sweetness of the Old Toby a bit and it tastes like its tin/bag note. Really excellent. Also the smoke is cool and dry.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

My Mixture 965 (Dunhill) in a Meer...​

iuFWcK6.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2011 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Well, here's a novel excuse for Fernando Tatis taking a steroid and letting down your teammates: ringworm. He has was recovering from a broken wrist suffered when he rode a motorcycle, which was forbidden in his contract. And now this. Immature moron.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.