PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
Every order I've placed has gotten to me. I think one time it took a week before it shipped but that's the worst I've experienced. I've read more than a handful of posts from people claiming they never got theirs, though.
Same here .....always comes through......lifeline to the U.K.

Reactions: MarcosEZLN

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Same here .....always comes through......lifeline to the U.K.
I'll second that - once you have done a few orders and gotten used to the way they operate its all good.
As long as they keep on coming through I'll take the lack of communication and longer than average shipping on the chin.
Mind you if I were in the US I'd definitely understand the frustration etc.

wooooo

Lurker
Feb 2, 2017
I gave them a couple chances, but the communication problems are real. I now choose other vendors.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
This sums up my thoughts exactly. It is also why I scratch my head and wonder why they are talked about so openly online.

Yep, I keep it to PM's when advising new members and others.
Not that I'm not guilty of the odd mention (like above), but I try and keep it vague, and not specific etc.

It may only take one person in the customs or anti tobacco game to go hunting and find out.

PoplarWight

Might Stick Around
Feb 13, 2022
Trapped in the root ball, Alabama
Every order I have placed through them has been exceedingly slow. Even slower than {insert largest non-site-sponsor online tobacco store}, and that's saying something.
If smokingpipes carries it, I buy through them exclusively now. Arrives in 2-3 days versus >1 week.

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
4 Noggins doesn’t need to give a shit about customer service. They ship where others won’t.
Yep, that is what they do.
Ordered from them twice, no worries. Fast delivery, very protective packing .
So I do not care a fig about poor customer service, as long there's no trouble fo course. It's only words.
Hamlet; words, words, words, I care about action and delivering on promises ( me, not Hamlet ) !