PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RalphMalph

Lurker
Aug 8, 2022
Giraffe pipe ?
Regarding "Giraffe Pipe":
Hello. I'm new to this site, and, looking for information on a calabash gourd with a mouthpiece that is stuck in the stem. The reason I'm asking you is because the only marking on the pipe is a small giraffe figure on the stuck mouthpiece. And this has been a challenge to get information on it. It's never been smoked but I hope to adjust the mouthpiece prior to trying it. Any brand knowledge and how to separate the mouthpiece from the stem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_8099.JPG
    IMG_8099.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 2

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Regarding "Giraffe Pipe":
Hello. I'm new to this site, and, looking for information on a calabash gourd with a mouthpiece that is stuck in the stem. The reason I'm asking you is because the only marking on the pipe is a small giraffe figure on the stuck mouthpiece. And this has been a challenge to get information on it. It's never been smoked but I hope to adjust the mouthpiece prior to trying it. Any brand knowledge and how to separate the mouthpiece from the stem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Twiga made by Tanganyika.

twiga1a.jpg

Place the pipe in the freezer for thirty minutes to an hour to try to loosen the stem.

Reactions: Toast

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Here are pics of the last 2 Jack Howells I was able to buy since he went back to his real job. When he has time he knows I want at least a few more.
This Rhodesian is the second to last pipe from Jack.

Here is the last one.

I think as a group we have done a great job of giving a good amount of our business to our American artisans. Keep up the great work guys.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reactions: AJL67 and petes03

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Reactions: AJL67