PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Like the pipes you shared in the other posting. So is there much pipe smoking in Iran? I do know a little bit about nasal snuff in that area. Not much but heard it's mainly only men. Weird fact after reading about that, I'll occasionally notice in videos old men milling about and doing a quick snuff somewhere in the background.

johnypipes

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2022
iran
Like the pipes you shared in the other posting. So is there much pipe smoking in Iran? I do know a little bit about nasal snuff in that area. Not much but heard it's mainly only men. Weird fact after reading about that, I'll occasionally notice in videos old men milling about and doing a quick snuff somewhere in the background.
Yes, I am in Iran and I make pipes.
There are many smokers here who enjoy pipe smoke.

johnypipes

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2022
iran
Welcome from the mountains of north Georgia, USA.
I too have seen your pipes on Blue Room. Looming forward to seeing more as you post em.
My friend, it is not enough to see, you must have them??.
New samples are being prepared. It takes about 3-4 months to arrive in the US and be posted on the site.

Reactions: anotherbob

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Welcome from Nashville, TN. The craftsmanship and artistry of the Persian rug is second to none and one of the greatest examples of useable art. I'm excited to see your pipes. If they're anything like the Persian rug they are sure to be beautiful smokers.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

johnypipes

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2022
iran
Welcome from Pennsylvania and New York.

How did you get started making pipes? What was the first shape you ever made?
I was interested in making delicate and creative works and I got acquainted with pipe making and first I made a biliiard. But the shape of the biliiard was not very complicated and it did not convince me, so I went for the complicated pipesof calabash.
After that I enthusiastically made calabash pipes because it always challenges me and then I started my own designs which have special features.

Status
Not open for further replies.