Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
I’m gonna pass this time. Other than windjammer I generally prefer the Cornell and Diehl offerings to the Pease offerings. It makes sense considering I don’t smoke English blends. Pegasus and opening night are my go to c&d tobaccos and I haven’t tried a tin of their small batch blends that I didn’t end up liking as well. I’m very thankful that they exist as a company.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
If you don't mind aging it a while GL Pease Navigator is a really good smoke. It needs some age for the Kentucky to smooth out and when it does it is pretty tasty. All of mine except for a few tins is from 2012 and I never opened a tin until this last year. It could have gotten great after only 5 years, I had buried them and recently discovered where I put them.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
If you don't mind aging it a while GL Pease Navigator is a really good smoke. It needs some age for the Kentucky to smooth out and when it does it is pretty tasty. All of mine except for a few tins is from 2012 and I never opened a tin until this last year. It could have gotten great after only 5 years, I had buried them and recently discovered where I put them.
You ain’t lying man. Fresh Navigator is almost unbearable to my palate. A year in the jar and it’s a different tobacco. On the other hand, Windjammer is delightful fresh and I can only imagine how incredible my tins are going to be after a few years of age.

Reactions: Servant King