PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking KBV Fore Glory! (Golf Series) in a quarter bent black 2022 Hanseatic Bog Oak apple with a light brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Not far from finishing a review of this blend. Now, it's time for some lunch.
Hanseatic_BogOak_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I started the day with a bowl of Three Friars in a straight Falcon with a blasted billiard bowl I bought in 1972.
Now I'm smoking MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired in a PetersonIrish MadeArmy 86 (apple). This stuff is strong, and I don't inhale, but the nicotine is certainly asserting itself. Seems like an Irish blend smoked over a Weber grill!

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Last day of work finished and a Scandinavian Airlines pilot strike narrowly avoided. Friday off with the family to LA - Redondo beach- Joshua Tree- Sedona - Antelope Canyon- Bryce Canyon- Vegas - LA. Celebrating with Huber Golden Virginia Flake in a Stanwell. Only downside: will miss the Tour de France start by one day (could see the riders from my office)..
View attachment 153973
Is that a Stanwell Shape 88?
Have a great vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.